We offer full and partial financial-needs based scholarships.
Our aim is for 40% of all Broadway Dreams Foundation NZ students attending the Summer Intensive programme to receive a full or partial financial needs based scholarships, reflecting a commitment to healthy, empowering artistic expression, regardless of socio-economic status.
Materials required to complete the scholarship application include:
- Current headshot and resume.
- Video of themselves performing: 16 to 32 bars of a song; or a monologue 1-minute in length; or a dance piece 1-minute in length.
- Teacher letter of recommendation.
- Personal student letter explaining interest in the Broadway Dreams Foundation NZ.
- Parent, or Student (if financially independent), letter explaining current financial situation. Students must demonstrate financial-hardship in order to be considered.
Upon beginning the scholarship application, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Input contact information and date of birth.
- Upload the above listed materials.
Please note that the Broadway Dreams Foundation NZ cannot offer any scholarship funding without the submission of all required materials. No exceptions will be made. The scholarship committee reviews all completed applications and will inform each applicant of the outcome.